Soft Lift™ in Ottawa
Restore Youthful Facial Curves Without Surgery
Returning youthful curves and fullness to your face doesn’t have to involve a surgical facelift. In fact, non-surgical facelifts are increasingly popular as techniques are developed and refined.
The three D’s of aging – deterioration, descent, and deflation – can all be addressed with a SoftLift™ non-surgical facelift.
When performing a SoftLift™ non-surgical facelift, Dr. Tosoni combines Juvederm™ dermal fillers with Botox® Cosmetic to instantly refresh your face’s youthful look.
Botox® Cosmetic can be used to soften existing wrinkles and restore the jaw and necklines, lifting your face up and restoring their innate beauty.
Juvederm™ uses hyaluronic acid to smooth wrinkles and restore lost volume. Dr. Tosoni’s non-surgical facelifts include five unique Juvederm™ products to provide the best possible results:
- Volbella used for very fine lines and lips definition
- Ultra XC is used for finer lines and to restore shape to the lips, temple, cheeks, and laugh lines
- Ultra Plus XC adds varying thickness and structure
- Voluma™ restores age-related volume loss in the cheeks and facial contouring.
By using these three products in conjunction with Botox® Cosmetic, Dr. Tosoni returns youthful beauty to your face thanks to her years of experience as one of Canada’s first authorized Juvederm™ injectors.
Click to Enlarge Image
So Much More Than Wrinkle Reduction
Restoring volume and returning your face to its youthful appearance is so much more than reducing lines and wrinkles. With SoftLift™ facelifts, patients can achieve:
- Youthful facial features and contours
- Rejuvenated eyes and tear troughs
- Mid-face volume refresh and restoration
- A reduction in dynamic wrinkles around the eyes and in the forehead
- Upturned corners of the mouth, fuller lips, and a voluminous and youthful chin contour
SoftLift™ non-surgical facelifts are extremely versatile, and can be fully customized to your individual needs and facial structure. Combine it with other modalities, such as chemical peels or fractionated laser treatment, to resurface and refine the skin and pores. Or, try IPL treatment to diminish redness or spotty skin. This innovative treatment combines treatments to create refined and youthful beauty.
For more information on our SoftLift™ treatments, contact our clinic. Our experienced staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can arrange a time for you to come in for a comprehensive one-on-one consultation with Dr. Tosoni. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click here for Juvederm™ disclaimer
Juvederm Dermal Fillers
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC injectable gels are for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should I be aware of?
- Tell your Dr. Tosoni if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects.
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM® XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.
One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and, while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
*Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed. Experience may vary from one individual to the other. Please consult with your physician as these treatments may not be suitable for your specific condition.