Juvederm® Earlobe Filler
Revitalize and Rejuvenate Elongated Earlobes
As we age, we lose collagen and hyaluronic acid, giving us thinner lips, hollow cheeks, and a sagging jawline. This volume loss even extends to the earlobes, which droop, sag, and even wrinkle. This makes it hard to wear certain earrings, and often leaves people self-conscious of their appearance. Thankfully, there is a solution: earlobe fillers.
Earlobe fillers let you skip intrusive surgical procedures, providing you lasting results and a more youthful look. Using fine needles, Dr. Tosoni will inject the Juvederm® dermal filler solution in the targeted area, immediately restoring shape and appearance. The appearance of large piercings, which are often exaggerated or enlarged during the aging process, is minimized this way.
Facial Rejuvenation with Dermal Fillers
Many patients ask if they can receive Botox® at the same time as their dermal filler injections. The answer is yes! Earlobe rejuvenation with dermal fillers are often paired with Botox® treatments or other fillers in other areas of the face to minimize frown lines and restore a youthful appearance in one easy session.
As with any procedure, Dr. Tosoni will discuss your individual medical history and help you determine the best course of treatment to get you the refined results you want.
with Dermal Fillers
By injecting Juvederm® dermal fillers into the earlobes, it is possible to restore the skin’s hyaluronic acid content, giving you smooth skin, plump lobes, and a youthful look. Treatment is quick and very comfortable.
Minor redness and swelling are common following treatment, but do not last. Best of all, results can last anywhere from 9 months to an amazing 18 months, and are visible immediately.*
*Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed. Experience may vary from one individual to the other. Please consult with your physician as these treatments may not be suitable for your specific condition.
Click here for Juvederm™ disclaimer
Juvederm Dermal Fillers
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC injectable gels are for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over 21.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.
What precautions should I be aware of?
- Tell your Dr. Tosoni if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects.
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell Dr. Tosoni if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?
The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM® XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.
One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and, while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.